18/05/2014

Of fallen leaves and cool cottons...

Faith ballerinas
Tailored shirt
Bag: Local find from Bangalore
Before Bangalore gets back to its pleasant self, here's a little something I gotta tell. One day while braving myself from the soaring heat of the city last month, I found myself into one of the Fabindia's stores. Anirban being a lover of all things Indian spotted this quintessential cool summer dress and declared that shopping is on him. The dress got a more than welcoming response in my wardrobe. Have worn it countless times already with twin messy braids. So in case you spot a woman in a not-so-white sleeveless dress with face hiding behind her hair then that would be me.

8 comments:

  1. Loving your hairdo! And those shoes too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look Shelly! The dress looks so comfortable. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is...simple and comfortable.. thanks Ramya..!

      Delete
  3. Your style is so different, so uninhibited and so yet so perfect.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your appreciation... am flattered :)

      Delete
  4. I so agree with Rupa...cudnt have used better adjectives.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete